Participants regulations for the “Freeride with guides in Priiskovy”
0.These rules are a public offer
1.This is up to the marketing policy of the company to adjust program’s price in course of the booking period. As a rule, the price is surging up as the program approaches and empty seats run out. Price recalculation is automatic.
2. The down payment appointed at a program details is obligatory. The price is fixed on the day of this payment. As soon as you received the conformation by email your participation is guaranteed. The balance of payment is due at the first day morning after breakfast and general meeting. Cash and cards are accepted.
3.A down payment is non-refundable. But there is an option to substitute rider by your own. Send a brief to email@example.com in case.
4 people comprise a quorum of the program to take place. Program is cancelled should a quorum is not formed three days before the program. Clients are advised to follow quorum consistency through the website. Down payment is refunded or rescheduled to another program by agreement. A maximum number of riders in the program is 14.
4. This is a guide who is responsible for the riding routes selection. He goes by participants abilities, weather and snow conditions, avalanche danger. The number of runs a day depends on factors mentioned above, daylight length of the season and normally fluctuates between 4 and 10.
5. Medical insurance acquiring is a subject of your own responsibility.
6. The guide is authorised to suspend or cancel a participant’s riding. The reasons of a decision could be the following: – guidance neglection; – failure to keep the group’s riding pace due to personal physical or technical limitations.
7. Participants are eligible for refund in case of failure to move out of the hotel for the riding area due to any non-personal reason. Accommodation and food cost are withdrawn.
8. There is no refund for not performed runs for reasons beyond company’s control. E.g., participant’s equipment malfunction, participant’s physical or moral state, weather, emergency.
9. There is no refund should participants expectations are not met in weather or snow conditions, safety and so on.